Coffee and Letters Season 2 Ep. 3 (A MiChaeng FF Story feat. SaTzu)


Coffee and Letters Season 2 Ep. 3 (A MiChaeng FF Story)

**Chaeng climbed on their bed after spending half an hour under their steaming shower.**

Mina: Are you okay?

**Chaeng didn’t turn to her. Instead, she continued to tuck herself under the sheet. Sheet rustling around is the only thing Mina heard after her question.**

Mina: Is there something wrong, hon? I don’t know, but it feels like you’re ignoring me for quite some time now.

**Chaeng sucked some air before she tilted her head towards Mina, who’s lying on her side and her eyes fixed on her. She pushed herself towards Mina and pulled her by the back of her neck. She planted her lips on hers instead of answering her question.**

**Mina kissed her back and surrendered herself to her, suddenly forgetting the question she’s been holding in her head since they left the gatherings that Tzuyu prepared for Chaeng.**

**Chaeng nuzzled Mina, making Mina lie on her back and allowing her body to be on top of her. Lips still locked on each other, Chaeng pulled Mina’s tongue and sucked it until Mina couldn’t hold it anymore and moan.**

**Liking how Mina sounded whenever she plays inside her mouth, she sucked her tongue harder and even tightened her grip on the back of her neck. The louder Mina moans, the tighter her grip becomes, and the harder she digs inside her mouth.**

**Heated with the rough kiss they share, Chaeng pulled away to rake Mina’s neck with her tongue. Mina moans again… and again. Her body twitched from left to right as Chaeng never leave her skin untouched.**

**Chaeng lifted Mina’s shirt, exposing her bare skin. She stared at it for a while and then let her fingers trace the gap between her breasts. Touching her with the tip of her fingers brought another flame on her belly and down under her waist.**

Mina: I love you, hon.

**She heard Mina whispered. But she didn’t say a word ‘cause she buried her body and mind at caressing every inch of Mina’s skin.**

**She continued to plant kisses on her chest and sucking her skin. And her hands never stopped stroking her outline.**

**Mina bit her lips and pulled Chaeng’s hair with her right. Each breath and kiss brushing on her skin sends a sensation that she couldn’t bear. It’s tickling. But she has no intention of stopping her. Instead, she even pushed Chaeng towards her abdomen, wanting her to go deeper. Wanting her to do more.**


**Chaeng got the signs that Mina passed to her. So, she hauled Mina’s legs up on her shoulder as she licks her belly. Her skin is soft—as always. She thought, while wetting the sides of Mina’s belly button. She heard Mina moan again and push her pelvis up. It’s inviting her to come inside. And as Mina continues to pound her body on the bed with Chaeng’s every lick, Chaeng slid herself down on her center, licking it with the tip of her tongue.**

**Mina clutched the sheet on her side as she couldn’t tame herself with what she’s receiving from her lover. Every stroke is gentle, yet the sensation is strong and uncontrollable. She spread herself more, telling Chaeng to go further, without words.**

**Chaeng sucked the skin in between, sending Mina to squeal and push herself up from the bed. Stopping isn’t an option for Chaeng right now ‘cause the way Mina tosses her body tells her how pleasurable her every move is. And what pleasures Mina delights her, too.**

Mina: Please…

**Chaeng heard Mina mumbled again.**

Mina: Please… don’t… stop.

**Her voice was cracking in between words, and Chaeng dug her tongue inside as her response to her plea. She doesn’t stop pushing it up and down until she felt Mina’s body stiffened and lets out a long cry.**

**Mina ended up panting and sweating, though the air circulating in their room is ice cold. Chaeng instinctively climb back up to Mina and kissed her gently before she buried her face in her neck.**

**Mina hugged her tight and kissed the top of her head.**

Mina: I love you, hon.

Chaeng: I love you, too.

**Chaeng stayed on top of Mina with closed eyes. Dozing off yet doesn’t want to let go of her lover’s embrace. And this clinginess made Mina forget the question she just laid to Chaeng a moment ago.**

*****


Sana: Is your best friend all right?

**Sana asked as she sat beside Tzuyu on the bed. Tzuyu’s sitting up with her back leaning against the headboard, eyeglasses on, and book on her lap.**

Tzuyu: What do you mean?

**Her eyes fixated on the book she was reading. But the question startled her a little. Why would her girlfriend ask if her best friend is okay? She thought.**

Sana: Mina said she’s acting up weird lately. And it started after her birthday. She seemed to lock up in her world. You know, being quiet and all.**


**Tzuyu sighed and shut the book she was reading and placed it on her bedside table.**

Tzuyu: I also don’t know. Mina’s right with it though. I noticed it, too. Chaeng’s acting up weird lately and she’s not giving me answers to all my questions. Sometimes I hate her for being so secretive, you know.

Sana: Don’t you think something happened to her? Mina couldn’t figure out what’s going on, and no matter how she asks her over and over, she’s not giving her the answers she needs.

**Tzuyu nodded. She knows exactly the feeling when Chaeng doesn’t talk. It drives her insane, especially when Chaeng lost her parents. She zoned out and did not allow anyone to enter her world. It’s like everything around her became invisible, even her.**

Tzuyu: She’s been like that ever since I knew her. She doesn’t want people to get involved with her. She thinks she’s a superhero who could handle everything. But there’s one thing that she said earlier that made me think that she’ll talk. She said she’ll come by to my office sometime next week, and I’m guessing it’s something important.

**She moved forward and fixed her pillow, readying herself to lie on the bed.**

Tzuyu: That is if she’ll really drive next week and see me. I know her from head to toe. You know. Driving isn’t her thing. Hence, drive five hours just to see her boss? No way. But there’s something in the way she said it. She meant it, though. So, I’ll free up my time sometime next week so we could talk.

**She continued, and then signaled Sana to lie down, too, which Sana did willingly.**

Sana: Really? Is it okay if I’ll tell Mina about it?

**Tzuyu shook her head while pulling the comforter to cover Sana’s waist.**

Tzuyu: Not yet. Besides, we don’t have answers yet. You know. Letting Mina know Chaeng will visit me for a talk will only bring pressure on us.

Sana: Oh… right. But I’m hoping she’ll talk. I’m hoping we’ll get the answers that Mina needs.

Tzuyu: Don’t worry. We will. Let’s not just push things the hard way. Okay?

Sana: Right! Right!

**Then Tzuyu lifted her left arm so she could place it under Sana’s head. Sana squeezed closer to her, letting her side lie on Tzuyu’s shoulder with her left arm resting on her torso.

Tzuyu: Sorry for dragging you to the party.

**She whispered under the pale light of her bedside lamp.**


Sana: Hey! I’m not complaining, you know. Besides, I enjoyed the free drinks and food. You quite have a reliable team there.

Tzuyu: Really? You like it though I was busy with a lot of stuff and wasn’t able to take care of you?

Sana: Take care of me? What do you think I am? A kid?

Tzuyu: Yeah! ‘Cause you’re my baby, remember?

**Tzuyu laughed teasingly, and Sana hit her on the side yet squeezing herself towards her even more. Tzuyu tightened her grip on her, making them feel each other’s breath on their skin.**

Sana: I’m trying to be serious here.

**She said an octave higher, pouting her lips.**

Tzuyu: Of course you are. Go on.

Sana: I said it’s just fine. I’m actually glad that everything went well, you know. Anyway, how was your meeting with the producers? Did you talk about the books you submitted to them?

Tzuyu: Oh, that. Yeah, we did. I guess we’ll receive positive results with it.

**She suddenly becomes excited. It’s their first time to have film producers at their party. And this means a step up for her publication and writers.**

Tzuyu: They’ll be giving us their feedback by next week.

Sana: Are you nervous?

Tzuyu: Every single cell in my body is nervous, but I could also feel the excitement. I guess I’ll focus on the excited part of me instead of worrying about the result.

**Sana leaned closer and yanked her to kiss her.**

Sana: I know your writers will make it. Let’s be positive about the result.

**Tzuyu smiled, staring straight into Sana’s eyes.**

Tzuyu: You’re my lucky charm. All these wonderful things are pouring into my life because you came.

Sana: Oh… really? Should I have a cut when they when everything becomes successful?

**Tzuyu laughed and heaved her towards her, cradling her with her trembling body.**

Tzuyu: I’ll treat you for dinner when we get the result.

Sana: That’s just it? I’m giving you a fortune and I’m only receiving a dinner?

**She said playfully.**

Tzuyu: You can really beat me for being a businesswoman, huh?

 Sana: Well, I only need this.

**Sana lowered her head and kissed Tzuyu on her neck. Tzuyu flinched a little as the gentle touch of her lips tickles her. She runs down her hand to Sana’s lower back, tugging her closer to her and letting her lie on top of her.**

Sana: Can we turn off the light?

**Sana whispered, slightly lifting her head to meet Tzuyu’s eyes. Tzuyu didn’t answer, instead obeyed her lover’s request instantly.**


***TO BE CONTINUED***


Episode 2       Episode 4


14 comments:

  1. 🏳️_Words don't come easily_📩

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg please dont break them apart just a little problem here and there but no separate ways please...
    thanks authornim...take your time... more michaeng moments please....fighting saranghae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! please not another heartbreaking story of michaeng :(

    I can't bear another one T.T

    Thank you for still updating even if you're busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. episode 4 pls.. i love your story

    ReplyDelete
  5. Authornim what happend ?
    why are you not uploading ?
    Are you fine ?
    Please take care of yourself.
    Be healthy and Happy .
    I love your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Episode 4 please author-nim ..
    I love your stories
    Please come back

    ReplyDelete
  7. Episode 4 pls
    I love your stories author-nim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Episode 4 please i really want to continue reading and love your stories author-nim hope you update soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi can you plzzzzzz update episode 4It's been a year now...... we all loe your stories

    ReplyDelete
  10. Plzz author I stayed up all night just to read your stories plzzz I’m still waiting for episode 4 plzz update your fans with the further story

    ReplyDelete
  11. Authornim it's been 1 year and 10 months :(( I missed your stories, please come back 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its been 2 years and 2 months i'm waiting for u i missed your stories:( pls come back :(((🙏🏻😔

    ReplyDelete
  13. Does any one have episode 4, I can't find it. And also I am new here. I love this story.

    ReplyDelete