[eBook] Crush On You Ep. 57 - (A MiChaeng FF Story)


[eBook] Crush On You Ep. 57 - (A MiChaeng FF Story)

**Mina and her mom were holding each other’s hands while waiting at the airport.**

**Mom still wants Mina to stay with them. She misses her so much, but Mina’s right regardless if there’s an issue or none. Flying back isn’t an option. It’s a must.**

Mina: Mom, I’ll be fine.

**Then she tilted her head towards Chaeng, who’s standing behind her.**

Mina: We’ll be fine.

Mina’s Mom: I know, honey. But you can’t ignore the fact that I’m worried about you... for both of you.

Mina: Mom, I’ll call you more often. I promise.

**Dad wrapped his right arm around mom’s shoulder.**

Mina’s Dad: She’s right, mom. Let’s not worry that much anymore. Not now that we know Mina is no longer alone. She’s with Chaeyoung. Right, Chaeyoung?

**Chaeng smiled with her pressed lips behind Mina before she answered.**

Chaeng: Yes, sir.

Mina’s Dad: See, I trust both of them. I know they’re adults now. You should trust them, too.

Mina’s Mom: Okay, okay. I will. Just don’t forget your promise, okay? Call more often?

**Mom shifted her gaze to Chaeng.**

Mina’s Mom: Will you remind her to call us here?

**Mom’s voice was soft, and anyone who’ll hear her plea like that won’t say no to her.**

Chaeng: I promise, ma’am.

**Mina almost rolled her eyes. Now her parents have someone to watch over her, and it’s her girlfriend.**

Mina: Can we go now, mom, dad?

**Dad nodded and smiled.**

Mina’s Mom: Hug me first.

**Then Mina stepped forward to hug her mom tight. They might see each other again after several months, who knows. Both of them are busy with work.**

Mina’s Mom: I love you, honey.

Mina: I love you, too, mom.

**Mina broke off their hug and stepped backward so Chaeng will stand beside her.**

Mina: We’ll go now.

Hiro: Uhm... wait. Have this with you. Uhm... at least eat it while waiting.

**He handed a paper bag to Chaeng instead of Mina. And her brother’s gesture bewildered her.**

Chaeng: Oh, okay. Thanks. What’s this, anyway?

Hiro: Dorayaki. I heard you like that snack, so I bought it earlier.

Mina’s Mom: You run to the store early this morning?

Hiro: Uhm... yes, mom.

**Mina squinted at her brother, waiting for him to look at her. But it didn’t happen. She’s sure her brother is avoiding her eyes.**

*****



Chaeng: Your brother’s nice. Imagine he went to the store early this morning to buy that dorayaki for us?

**Chaeng said after they buckled themselves in their seat.**

Mina: No. He didn’t buy that for us. He only bought it for you.

**Mina wasn’t paying much attention. She was digging her bag in her lap.**

Chaeng: For me?

**Mina’s attention was still in her bag, and Chaeng was getting curious about what she’s looking for.**

Mina: Found it!

Chaeng: What’s that?

Mina: Nothing. It’s just a balm.

Chaeng: Oh, okay.

Mina: So, about my brother. It’s because he has a crush on you. That’s why.

**Chaeng turned to her with an open mouth.**

Mina: Yeah! I’m serious. He has a big, big crush on you!

**Chaeng still couldn’t collect herself. What Mina said surprised her so much.**

**Her brother has a crush on me? She thought.**

Mina: Isn’t it funny? If I’m not gay, and you’re not into me, what do you think will happen? Will you date my brother?

**That question startled her even more.**

Chaeng: I don’t know. Maybe? ‘Cause he’s as pretty as you. But I don’t know.

**Mina nodded with her poker face.**

Mina: He looks exactly like me, right? So if you would fall for him instead of me, then I would still think you like him because you see me in him.

**Then Mina laughed.**

**She’s right. If Chaeng will fall for her brother, it’s like falling for her, too.**

Mina: Anyway, what will we do now? I mean...

Chaeng: I don’t know yet.

**She interrupted.**

**Chaeng has several things on her to-do list once they come back to Korea. But she couldn’t decide which one to do first. She hopes she’ll have a more stable mind when their plane land in her hometown.**

*****


**After two hours of flight from Japan to Korea, Mina and Chaeng will finally face everyone and everything again.**

Chaeng: I’ll just call Jeong.

**Chaeng whispered in Mina’s ear, while Mina was waiting for her luggage a few feet away from the baggage carousel.**

Mina: All right!

**Then Chaeng walked several feet away from her, finding a spot with lesser noise. Jeong answered on the first ring.**

Jeong: Hey!

Chaeng: Hey! We’re just waiting for Mina’s luggage.

Jeong: Oh, okay! You know where to find me. Just here at the coffee shop, dozing off.

**She joked.**


Chaeng: Sorry, I know it’s still early.

Jeong: I’m just joking, kid.

**Chaeng chuckled before she said her goodbye.**

Chaeng: Fine! Fine! See you soon.

Jeong: See you!

*****


Mina: Where is she?

**Chaeng pointed at Jeong, who’s waving at them. She was sitting at the table outside the coffee shop.**

Mina: Oh... I didn’t recognize her. It’s just a few days when I left, right?

Chaeng: Yeah, maybe because her face is not that remarkable.

**She laughed.**

**If only Jeong knows Chaeng was teasing her, she’ll probably hit her on her arm again. But then someone does the job for Jeong ‘cause Mina hit her instantly.**

Mina: You’re so mean.

**She giggled.**

Chaeng: I’m just kidding. You know how much I love Jeong.

**Then she rolled her eyes.**

Chaeng: Despite what she did to my best friend.

Mina: Just forget it, Chaeng. I think everything’s over now between them.

Chaeng: I know! I know! Sorry.

Jeong: Hello, Mina. Welcome back!

**Jeong said softly when the two finally reached her table. She is indeed soft to Mina all the time. Like she finds her fragile or something.**

Mina: Hello, Jeong. How are you?

Jeong: Shouldn’t I be the one asking you that question?

Mina: Hmm...

**Then she turned to Chaeng who nodded at her instantly when their eyes met.**

Mina: I guess I’m better now.

Jeong: Good, good! Why don’t you give me a hug?

**Then she opened her arms, inviting Mina to hug her.**

Jeong: I miss you.

**She said after Mina hugged her back. But Chaeng immediately pulled Mina from her arms.**

Chaeng: All right! All right! Enough now.

Jeong: Hey! It’s not that...

** Chaeng raised her right hand, while her left was holding Mina’s arm.**

Chaeng: Let’s go!

**Jeong rolled her eyes.**

Chaeng: Why don’t we see Mr. Park first?

**Mina and Jeong abruptly turned to her, confused.**

Jeong: W—why? I mean, isn’t it too soon?

Chaeng: If not now, then when?

Mina: Do you have something to tell him?

Chaeng: Us? I know he already knows about us. But isn’t it better if he’ll hear it from us?

**Jeong stared at her for a while, gauging if she’s serious about it or not.**

Jeong: Okay, okay. I guess he’s in his office right now.

**Mina’s still confused about Chaeng’s plan to meet their boss. But then trusted her lover’s plan.**


***TO BE CONTINUED***


Episode 56       Episode 58


1 comment: