[eBook] Crush On You Ep. 56 - (A MiChaeng FF Story)


[eBook] Crush On You Ep. 56 - (A MiChaeng FF Story)

Chaeng: Hey!

**Chaeng was lying on the bed in the guest room—alone. She wants to be with Mina, but Mina offered her the guest room instead of her room. Well, she could see from Mina’s parents that they were as surprised as she was.**

Hyun: Hey? What’s up?

Chaeng: Did you receive my email?

Hyun: Oh, yeah! Yeah!

Chaeng: So, will you be able to get it tomorrow?

Hyun: Yeah, but maybe after school?

Chaeng: No problem. No rush.

**Hyun chuckled.**

Hyun: No rush? But you’re coming home tomorrow, right?

**Chaeng smiled. Well, she just said that so her brother won’t get pressured by the favor she was asking from him.**

Chaeng: Yeah. I might be there before lunch.

Hyun: Is Mina coming with you?

**Chaeng sighed and shifted to her left before she answered.**

Chaeng: Yeah, but we’re not okay yet. I mean, she’s still aloof and everything.

Hyun: Hey! That’s fine. What matters is she’s coming with you, right?

Chaeng: Right. But maybe it’s better if we’re okay now.

Hyun: I know. But knowing she’ll come back with you is already something. Isn’t it?

Chaeng: Hmm... but I hope we’re at least, you know, okay.

Hyun: Just give her time. Anyway, I need to go, Chaeng. I still have homework to do and I’m kind of sleepy already.

Chaeng: Sure, sure! See you tomorrow.

Hyun: See you tomorrow!

**Then both of them hung up.**

**Chaeng immediately dialed Jeong’s number after her call with her brother.**

Jeong: Hello!

Chaeng: Jeong!

Jeong: Chaeyoung! What’s up? What’s going on there? Have you talked to Mina already?

Chaeng: We did, and we’re coming back tomorrow.

Jeong: Seriously?

**She could feel from Jeong’s voice that she’s happy with her news, which instantly made her smile, too.**

Chaeng: Yeah! I’m serious. So...

**She paused weighing the favor she’ll ask from Jeong again.**

Jeong: So?

Chaeng: So, will you pick us up tomorrow?

**Jeong laughed, and it kind of hurt Chaeng’s ear because it’s too loud.**


Chaeng: Aren’t you supposed to be quiet since it’s already late?

Jeong: It’s fine. I’m alone in my room. Momo’s still in the kitchen, eating.

Chaeng: Hmm...

Jeong: So, what time should I pick you two up?

Chaeng: Around ten?

**She heard Jeong groaned.**

Jeong: Why on earth you always pick an early flight? Can you at least pick a late flight next time?

**Chaeng chuckled, doesn’t mean to tease Jeong or something.**

Chaeng: Sorry. I couldn’t decide which one to choose. And since I want to go back as soon as possible, I chose the early one.

Jeong: Fine! Fine! But please... next time, get an afternoon flight.

**Her tone had already calmed down, which made Chaeng smile again. She’s thankful that she has Jeong beside her throughout this issue.**

Chaeng: I’ll note that ma’am.

Jeong: You should! So, can you let me sleep now since I need to pick you up again tomorrow?

**Jeong made an emphasis to the ‘I need to pick you up again tomorrow’, smiling.**

Chaeng: Okay, okay, sure! Thanks again, Jeong!

Jeong: Nothing’s free nowadays, kid! I need a bottle of beer!

Chaeng: Oh, just a bottle of beer? Why not pair it with grilled meat?

Jeong: Oooh! I like the offer! I won’t forget that Son Chaeyoung, okay?

Chaeng: We’ll schedule that one of these days, I promise. By the way, go to sleep now.

Jeong: All right! Bye!

Chaeng: Bye!

*****


**Mina couldn’t sleep. She’s twisting and turning on her bed, couldn’t find the right position to get into her dreamland.**

**She sighed and lay on her back, then stared at the ceiling.**

Mina: Why am I so soft to you, Chaeng? Shouldn’t I still be furious because of how you had played around?

**She sighed audibly again before she pulled herself up.**

*****


**Chaeng was already dozing off when she heard the knob clicked.**

**She shifted to see who opened the door and was surprised to see Mina’s silhouette.**


Chaeng: Hey!

Mina: Shhh!

**Then she locked the door behind her, while Chaeng watched her walked towards the bed.**

Mina: I couldn’t sleep.

**She whispered.**

**Then Chaeng moved to her side to give Mina a space on her right. But instead of lying beside Chaeng, Mina leaned forward with her right knee kneeling on the bed and left foot still on the floor.**

**The next thing Chaeng knew was Mina’s lips were already digging into hers.**

**Shit! This is what I have wanted to do since the minute I saw you. She wants to say. But since Mina’s lips were locked with hers, she couldn’t utter a single word.**

Mina: I miss this.

**She whispered on Chaeng’s lips.**

Chaeng: You have no idea how much I wanted this to happen.

**Then she pulled Mina on top of her. She doesn’t care anymore if pulling her will hurt them both. All she wanted was to be close to Mina and feel every inch of her.**

**Mina didn’t object. She willingly let her lover hold her tight, as if allowing their body to move as one. But she doesn’t want Chaeng to lead the moment. She has this. She wants Chaeng to feel her, too. So she pushed herself up, left elbow sitting on the bed.**

Chaeng: Why?

**She whispered bewildered why Mina stopped kissing her.**

**Mina didn’t answer. She just pulled her right hand from Chaeng’s side to trace Chaeng’s lower lip with her thumb. This is hers. She thought. That no matter how many girls would want to have this, they won’t get it because this is hers, and only hers.**

Mina: I don’t want to share what’s mine.

**Mina said while staring into her lover’s eyes. Her face is serious, and her tone wasn’t asking. She’s stating what’s in her head, instead.**

**Chaeng swallowed hard. It was the first time she saw Mina so serious. She always finds her soft, but this time, it’s different, which makes her nod without even thinking twice.**


Mina: Girls won’t stop chasing you, but I won’t stop protecting what’s mine. If you want them, then leave and never look back. But if you want to stay, I need you to only look at me and never turn your head towards them. I’m not asking...

Chaeng: I know. I know you aren’t asking.

**Chaeng smiled. She likes how aggressive Mina is at this moment. She’s not complaining if this is what it means to be in a possessive relationship ‘cause she only wants Mina and no one else.**

Chaeng: I don’t mind looking at you and only you ‘cause that’s the reason I’m here. To make you feel that I’m chasing what’s mine.

**Then Chaeng ran her right hand to the back of Mina’s neck and dragged her towards her for another kiss. It’s more tender this time, which made Mina go weak. But she remembers that this is her moment to let Chaeng feel how much she loves her, so she tried to disengage again. This time, no more talking. She let her body slid down from Chaeng’s top, letting her lips work hard to give the pleasure she wants to share with her lover until she reached the middle.**

**Chaeng twitched from left to right. Couldn’t believe that Mina will go down and taste her. But this isn’t the time for wondering ‘cause she’s immersed in it. She focused her mind on what she’s getting and what her lover was giving.**

Chaeng: Shit!

**Chaeng said with her gritted teeth. She doesn’t want to make a sound, but she couldn’t suppress it anymore.**

Chaeng: Shit!

**Mina felt Chaeng’s muscles tightened, and then she stopped to crawl back on Chaeng’s top.**

**Chaeng grabbed her immediately and enveloped her in her arms.**

Chaeng: I love you. Please always remember that.

**Mina nodded before she answered her.**

Mina: I love you, too, and I won’t forget that.


***TO BE CONTINUED***


Episode 55       Episode 57


No comments:

Post a Comment