Coffee and Letters Ep. 41 - (A MiChaeng FF Story feat. SaTzu and JinLia)


Coffee and Letters Ep. 41 - (A MiChaeng FF Story feat. SaTzu)

**Mina still doesn’t have a clue what’s going on when she arrived at the kitchen with Chaeyoung frozen at the side while having eye contact with Tzuyu, who’s already on her feet beside her chair at the nook. But what struck her is when she saw Sana hunching down with her back facing them.**

Mina: Sana? I didn’t know you’re here.

**Sana’s still busy fanning herself to keep the heat on her face away. Yet no matter how hard she tries to calm herself down, her heart’s still pounding so hard. She slowly turned around.**

Sana: Yeah, I just want to check how’s everyone, and… and Tzuyu invited me to have coffee.

Mina: Oh…

**Then Mina laid down her things at the dining table.**

Mina: We’re all okay now. We just finished our meeting with our lawyer. Bam’s proposing a settlement. Well, the agreement isn’t bad. I mean, everything on it favored us. So, there’s nothing wrong if we’ll consider it, right?

**Chaeng also walked to the dining table and pulled a chair. Finally, she’s now free from Tzuyu’s glare since everyone’s attention is now on their private settlement with Bam.**

Sana: Settlement? You mean, you’re going to withdraw the case?

Mina: Hmm… something like that. But… Chaeyoung and I will still discuss it thoroughly. We don’t want to make a wrong decision. You know. Anyway, have you two eaten something already?

**Tzuyu cleared her throat before she answered.**

Tzuyu: Not yet. I just made us a coffee.

Mina: Oh… great! Let me cook something for us. What do you have in mind?

**Sana finally got back her strength and stood up.**

Sana: Uhm… it’s fine. We’ll...

**She turned to Tzuyu and eyed her. Tzuyu creased her forehead, clueless why Sana’s eyeing her.**

Sana: We’ll actually going out.

Tzuyu: Oh, yeah. We’ll find something to eat somewhere.

Mina: Eh? Are you two dating now?

Sana: Uhm… nooooo!

**She objected immediately.**

Sana: I’m just going to tour her around.

Mina: Okay. Well, it’s fine with us if you two will go out together. You know.

**Mina beamed a smile to Tzuyu, and Tzuyu smiled back at her.**

Sana: Aaaaah! We’ll go now!

**She brushed off Mina and exit the door, didn’t even sure if Tzuyu followed her.**

Mina: What’s up with her?

**She gazed at Chaeng and then at Tzuyu. Tzuyu just shrugged before following Sana at the door.**

Chaeng: Uhm… I don’t know. Maybe she’s still figuring things out?

Mina: I’m her best friend. Why not tell me what’s going on? Besides, it’s not like I’m going to oppose their relationship, you know.


Chaeng: Hmm… maybe she’s not ready to admit that she’s liking Tzuyu now?

Mina: Well, I am the best person to help her figure things out here since I’m, you know, experienced here?

**Chaeng chuckled and then pulled Mina on her wrist. Mina stumbled, but Chaeng got her on time and she ended up sitting on her lap.**

Chaeng: Why don’t we let them figure things out on their own? Huh? You know, we have our own business to run, and that’s to…

**She pressed her lips and run her left hand on Mina’s collar down to the button of her shirt. Mina gasped for air and followed Chaeng’s hand with her eyes.**

**Chaeng unbuttoned the first one and wet her lips.**

Chaeng: Can we have a stake tonight? I miss your stake.

**Mina said nothing. Instead, she wrapped her left arm around Chaeng’s shoulders tightly, then raked Chaeng’s hair with her right.**

Mina: Hmm… why not? But… but can you finish what you’ve started?

**Chaeng lifted her head, biting her lips.**

Chaeng: Here?

**Mina smiled and cupped Chaeng’s cheeks with her both hands before she reached for her lips.**

**Chaeng tightened her grip on Mina’s waist and kissed her hard, inhaling her every breath. She let her left wander on Mina’s thigh—from her waist down to her knee. Then she pulled away, panting.**

Chaeng: I… I don’t think I can finish this here.

Mina: All right. In my room, then?

**Mina whispered, still clasping the back of Chaeng’s neck. Not wanting to let go.**

*****


Lia: Hi!

**Ryujin almost dropped the plastic cup on the floor when she heard a familiar voice. Wait! Am I dreaming? She thought ‘cause she’s been thinking about that girl from the vintage bookstore since she got up from her bed.**

**She turned around and saw Lia standing at the counter. She blinked several times and just stayed standing close to the coffee machine, frozen.**

Lia: Are you… are you okay?

Ryujin: Uhm…

**She wagged her head.**

Ryujin: Yeah. I’m just surprised to see you here.

Lia: Oh… yeah. Sorry. It’s my rest day today. So, I thought, why not visit you?

Ryujin: But how did you know I’m working here?

Lia: That. Ms. Son told me the day before she went missing. She said you’re also making coffee and working at this hotel. Honestly, I’m impressed. How did you get the job here?

Ryujin: Uhm… my sister’s.

**She answered before her shoulders fall, forgetting how this young lady in front of her made her stiff just a minute ago.**


Ryujin: Chaeng… If only she’s not my sister’s girlfriend, I’ll probably hate her.

**She then darted towards Lia, lips twitched on the side.**

Lia: I guess she’s just helping you out, and I’m glad she did ‘cause if not, maybe we’re still strangers. Me waiting for you to visit the bookstore, and you…

**Lia’s brows went up.**

Lia: Well, I’m not sure what you would do or think if we’re not yet talking.

**Probably still wasting my time thinking how to approach you. Unfortunately, that thing won’t happen sooner. She thought.**

Lia: Hmm… it looks like you’re not happy to see me here, so… I better go now.

**Wait! Wha—what? Do I look like I’m not happy to see her? Oh, shit, Ryujin! What the fuck is happening to you?**

**Then she laid down the plastic cup she’s been holding since she heard that familiar voice and ran to Lia. Lia’s already dragging herself to the door.**

Ryujin: Hey! Sorry.

**She grabbed Lia on her wrist, which made them stand so close to each other. Lia’s no longer wearing her broad smile, rather replaced it with a deadpan stare.**

Lia: Sorry? Why are you saying sorry?

**Still holding Lia’s wrist, Ryujin gasp.**

Ryujin: I don’t know. Maybe I just thought I made you feel like I’m not happy to see you?

Lia: You are, right? It even feels like I’m pushing myself too much on you.

**Her voice was firm, though her lips were trembling.**

Ryujin: Sorry. It’s not like that. It’s just, I’m not sure what to say. Just like what I’ve told you earlier, it surprised me to see you here. But…

**She cleared her throat.**

Ryujin: But I’m happy to see you. And sorry if I’m acting so weird whenever we talk.

Lia: Okay.

**Lia said casually.**

Ryujin: Okay? Just, okay?

**Lia shrugged.**

Lia: Yeah? Well, if you’re thrilled to see me, why don’t we sit for a while and have coffee?

**Ryujin looked around, assessing if it’s okay to rest for a while. Good thing the café is almost empty.**

Ryujin: Sure. Why don’t we sit there?

**She pointed at the table that Chaeng always occupies.**

Ryujin: I’ll just get us something.

**Lia’s smile went broad again.**

Lia: All right.

*****


Tzuyu: What was that?

**Tzuyu asked as she pulls the seatbelt.**

Sana: What do you mean, what was that?

Tzuyu: You know, acting like that in front of them? As far as I know, you don’t have plans of having dinner with me, right?


Sana: What do you want me to do? Stay there until dinner? Look, they almost catch us kissing. Thank God it didn’t happen before they arrived. How do you think they’ll react to that? That I’m dating you? And that I like it?

**Sana’s voice was an octave higher and louder than usual.**

Tzuyu: Ouch!

**She said instantly.**

Tzuyu: Fine! I’ll go back inside.

**Then she unfastened the seatbelt and got out of the car, fuming.**

Sana: Hey! I’m sorry!

**That ceased Tzuyu from going back inside and reeled to face Sana again. Sana’s on her feet holding the door of her car.**

Sana: Sorry.

Tzuyu: Sorry. Yeah.

**Tzuyu said sarcastically.**

Tzuyu: Sorry for making me feel disgusting, huh? Is that it?

Sana: No. It’s not that.

**She slammed the door of her car, battling if she’ll walk towards Tzuyu or not.**

Tzuyu: Then what?

**She puffed.**

Tzuyu: What exactly you don’t like about me?

**Sana didn’t answer. She just stayed planted beside the driver’s side, gazing at Tzuyu.**

Tzuyu: Fine! Never mind.

**Then she turned her back again to Sana and walked away. That made Sana dart towards her.**

Sana: Tzuyu! I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say it like that.

**Tzuyu just continued to walk, unbothered by Sana’s presence on her back. Then she felt a hand pulled her on her arm. Surprised, she stumbled at the pavement, yet still managed to stay on her feet. But what surprised her more is what Sana did.**

**Sana grasped her on her waist and tiptoed to her and the next thing she saw was Sana’s lips are already in hers. It was like a flash. She didn’t see it coming. And instead of kissing her back, Tzuyu just stand there with open eyes, gazing at the girl she’s dying to plant her lips with.**

**Sana pulled away and released her hands from Tzuyu. Her body’s trembling, and sweats were forming on her temple.**

Sana: Shit!

**She whirled and dashed back to her car. But before she could make her second step, Tzuyu caught her already.**

Tzuyu: Wait! Where do you think you’re going?

Sana: Away!

**She answered, yet eyes are still on the pavement.**

Tzuyu: No! You’re not going anywhere. You kissed me already. It’s like an imprint, you know. Like you’re telling me you own me. So, no. You’ll stay here with me.

**Tzuyu’s hands are on Sana’s back, pulling her close to her, yet giving herself a distance to get a glimpse of her. Sana isn’t pulling back, but till now, she’s still staring down.**

Sana: You want me to stay, but you didn’t even kiss me back.


**She said in a low voice.**

**Tzuyu smiled and finally enveloped her in her arms. It was so tight that Sana winced ‘cause it’s crashing her.**

Tzuyu: Sorry, I want to see if it’s real.

Sana: What?

Tzuyu: I want to see if your lips are really on mine, so I kept my eyes open and wasn’t able to react.

Sana: Shit! I hate you.

Tzuyu: Oh, you still do?

Sana: You make it more embarrassing, and I hate you so much.

**Tzuyu’s body vibrates. She was laughing, yet not letting go of the girl clasping her arm.**

Tzuyu: I like you… so much.

Sana: How could you say that? We haven’t had our first dinner yet. Is that how city girls are? Just telling someone they like them, even though they haven’t talked properly yet?

**Tzuyu released her and stared at her, smiling.**

Tzuyu: No. Sometimes you’ll just meet someone who’ll make you feel you’ve found your missing piece. Like you just want to pick that up and place it in your puzzling world to complete you. And that’s how I see you. A missing piece of my life.

**Sana stared back at her. Eyes glistening at the words she just heard. She’d never heard someone said something like that to her.**

Tzuyu: Sorry if we started so differently. Hitting on you just like someone I’ve met in a PUB or something. Maybe I’m just so used to talking to strangers, offering something to drink. And however you talk to them is fine ‘cause you both know you’ll not see each other again in the morning.

Sana: Oh… so you’re like that? Playing around?

**Her brows went into a thin line, and Tzuyu gets what it meant. But it didn’t bother her, since she has no intention of hiding anything from her. She wants to be honest about who she is.**

Tzuyu: Maybe. But no longer the case now. What for? I already have someone to go out with.

**Sana snorted and lowered her eyes.**

Tzuyu: You don’t believe me, don’t you?

Sana: Who knows? I mean, you’ll be coming back to the city in two days. For sure you’ll meet other girls there again, have a drink, and… and who knows what will happen next.

**Tzuyu laid her hands at the side of her neck and pulled her to look at her.**

Tzuyu: For sure I will meet new people. But I don’t think they matter anymore. I’ll be always looking forward to this five-hour drive to see you. Okay?

**Then she slowly bent forward. This time, she closed her eyes and kissed her delicately as if she’s a fragile Chinaware.**


***TO BE CONTINUED***


Episode 40       Episode 42


6 comments:

  1. Can we get special episode Satzu from this? I love their love-style. By the way, I really love how you make me in to your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloody love it this chapter...🥂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you author! Why you're so great on this? Are you in love? haha..I don't know but I'm so excited for Satzu..More please..Thanks!!! Good job!!! ������

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the satzu and michaeng content Authornim..

    ReplyDelete