[eBook] Crush On You Ep. 52 - (A MiChaeng FF Story)


[eBook] Crush On You Ep. 52 - (A MiChaeng FF Story)

Chaeng: Hey, Jeong! Still asleep?

**Chaeng called Jeong as soon as she finished packing her things. She didn’t sleep last night. She was up all night thinking about the things she will tell Mina to convince her to go home. No! Not really go home ‘cause she’s already home. More of, come with her and continue their life together while reaching their dream.**

Jeong: Chaeyoung, it’s only four in the morning! What do you expect from me?

**Chaeng chuckled.**

Chaeng: Sorry! I didn’t mean to...

Jeong: What do you need from me, kid?

**She interrupted ‘cause she wants to go back to sleep as soon as possible.**

Chaeng: I need you to drive me again. Please!

**She begged.**

**She doesn’t have anyone to drive her to her next destination, and there’s no other person she trusts in times like this, except Jeong.**

Jeong: Drive you again? At this hour? What’s your business now?

Chaeng: Yeah! Sorry. Hmm... Airport? I bought a ticket last night. I’m going to follow Mina to Japan.

Jeong: Whaaaat? Are you serious?

Chaeng: Yeah! Can you please hurry? My flight’s at six-thirty. Let’s talk when you get here.

Jeong: Fine! Fine! Give me thirty minutes.

Chaeng: All right! Thanks, Jeong!

Jeong: Whatever, kid!

*****


Jeong: Is that it?

**Jeong asked as soon as Chaeng climbed into her car with just a sling bag and a backpack.**

Chaeng: Hmm... yeah? I just brought a few things with me. It’s not like I’m going to live there.

**Jeong shook her head before she kicked the accelerator.**

Jeong: So, what’s with the sudden decision to follow Mina to Japan?

Chaeng: Well, isn’t it better to talk to her in person than just waste my time waiting here?

Jeong: I know. But it’s not a simple decision, you know. Our schedule is full. You can’t just leave like that.

**Chaeng sighed. She’s no longer thinking about it.**

Chaeng: I guess she hates me... so much. I mean, I already told her about Rose. She didn’t say a thing. She just hung up.

Jeong: Shit! Kid! That’s the worst. Hearing nothing.

**Jeong kept on peeking at Chaeng, who was staring at nothing outside the window.**

Chaeng: I know.

Jeong: I’d rather hear curses and everything than hear nothing, you know.

Chaeng: Exactly! That’s why I’m following her to Japan. Besides, mom thinks it’s better to fly now than later.

Jeong: Did Jihyo know about this? You flying to Japan?

Chaeng: No. No one knows I’m flying today.

**She said without inhibition.**

Jeong: Shit! Seriously, kid?

**Jeong hit the brake as soon as Chaeng finished her premise.**

Jeong: What am I now?


**She blurted out while holding the steering wheel so tight.**

Chaeng: Whaaaat?

Jeong: What do you think they’ll think about this? That I impulsively drive you to the airport without telling out boss?

Chaeng: Hey! I’ll take care of it. Just drive me to the airport, and I’ll take care of it. What’s important right now is to bring Mina back here. Just think about it that way. That I’m doing it to bring her back.

**Jeong couldn’t calm down, though Chaeng’s deal is better than just sitting at the dorm and waiting for things to get better.**

Jeong: You need to call Jihyo. But before you talk to her, I need to go back home first. They’ll all question me about this shit.

Chaeng: Come on! Don’t say that. Don’t get mad at me! If you’re in my position, I won’t hesitate to help you, too.

**Jeong sighed again and tried to calm herself down before she continued to drive. She realized she’ll do the same if she’s in Chaeng’s position.**

Jeong: You better bring her back. Or this will be the last favor I’m going to give you, kid.

Chaeng: I’m hoping for that, too, you know.

**Then both of them kept their silence for a while before Chaeng spoke again.**

Chaeng: By the way, thanks for sticking around, and sorry for dragging you from all of this.

Jeong: Who else do you think would understand you, Chaeng?

**She said, eyes fixed on the road, and clenching her jaw. Both of them will be in trouble. But it’s done now, so better do it right than back out.**

**Chaeng nodded and let out a weak smile, though she knows Jeong won’t see it.**

*****


Jihyo: Son Chaeyoung!

**Chaeng turned off her phone when she arrived at the airport. She doesn’t want anyone to stop her from following Mina. She only opened it when her plane landed at the Narita International Airport ‘cause she needs to contact the person who’ll pick her up.**

**Chaeng cleared her throat before she answered Jihyo. Her heart’s raising, and no matter how much she relaxes, Jihyo’s voice makes it difficult to do so.**

Chaeng: Hey! Jihyo!

Jihyo: Don’t you ever greet me like that! Where are you? Come back here! You can’t ditch our schedule. Or all of us will face our boss’ anger.

Chaeng: Jihyo, sorry. I can’t.

**I can’t ‘cause I’m already here, and I have no time to talk to you right now. She wants to say.**

Jihyo: You can’t? No! You should! I will drive there and pick you up whether or not you like it.

Chaeng: No, Jihyo, I really can’t.


**She said again.**

Chaeng: I can’t because I’m already here... in Japan. I’m sorry. Trust me, Jihyo. I’ll come back sooner. I just need to talk to Mina.

Jihyo: Shit, Chaeyoung! I will never forget this! Trust me, you need to explain this to our boss, and you better be good at it. Or you’ll be dead!

**Chaeng closed her eyes and took a deep breath.**

**This thing will pass Chaeng. Better concentrate first with Mina than other things!**

Chaeng: Sorry, Jihyo! I need to hang up now. I promise to fix everything when I come back.

**Jihyo didn’t say another word, and Chaeng is a hundred percent sure that her leader is now cursing her for abandoning her responsibility on their group.**

Chaeng: Sorry!

**She said again after she hung up.**

*****


**Everyone gathered in the living room while Jihyo was talking to Chaeng.**

**Jeong purposely didn’t inform everyone about what happened several hours ago.**

Nayeon: What did you just do, Jeong? What’s in your head? Why did you let Chaeng fly to Japan without giving her the outcome of her decision?

**Jeong shrugged while leaning her back against the wall, crossed arms. Nayeon standing in front of her, hands on her waist.**

**Everyone’s staring at her, not talking.**

Jihyo: Why didn’t you stop her? And why didn’t you tell me about it?

**She’s almost shouting.**

Jeong: The kid’s in love, and she knows what she wants.

**She said calmly.**

Nayeon: You’re effin older than her Jeong. You should’ve given her a better option!

Jeong: There’s no better option. There’s only one option, and that’s flying to Japan and follow Mina. Follow her heart. The kid needs to explain something to her girlfriend. I don’t think there’s something more important than that.

Jihyo: We’re adults now, Jeong. We need to be more responsible. We have a job to do. She’s part of this group, and she needs to think about us before she attends her personal shit!

Jeong: That’s the reason I drove her to the airport. She needs to act like an adult now and be responsible for whatever shit she had done. If all of you are in her shoes, I will do the same. We can have this fucking job eventually, but that one person whom you fell in love with will only come once. Try to remember that!

**She paused. She could feel the intensity of her emotion now.**

Jeong: I’ll explain everything to our boss. I promise. No one will be accountable for this except me... and Chaeyoung! But for now, I’ll cover her with whatever shit our boss will throw at her.


***TO BE CONTINUED***


Episode 51     Episode 53


No comments:

Post a Comment