[eBook] Crush On You Ep. 54 - (A MiChaeng FF Story)


[eBook] Crush On You Ep. 54 - (A MiChaeng FF Story)

Chaeng: Shit! That was more intense than when I auditioned. Thanks for saving me. I don’t really know how to explain to your mom what happened and who it was.

**She chuckled, trying to sound casual though her heart’s still fluttering until now.**

**Mina sighed.**

Mina: Why are you here, Chaeng?

**She fixed her eyes on her plate. She’s trying her best not to gaze at her lover even a split second ‘cause she knows she’ll give in any minute.**

**Chaeng glanced at Mina, not surprised at her question. She knows Mina won’t be happy to see her.**

Chaeng: I...

**She went back to her plate.**

Chaeng: I just want us to talk.

Mina: I don’t want to talk.

**Chaeng took a deep breath. Right! She’s not ready to talk yet. But I need to explain everything to her, whether or not she listens to me. She thought.**

Chaeng: You don’t need to talk. I’ll do the talking. Just give me a few moments of your time and listen.

**Mina didn’t move nor even say a word.**

Chaeng: I’m—I’m sorry.

**The thing is, does she need to say sorry? Whatever happened between her and Rosie doesn’t concern Mina, since it was beyond their relationship.**

Mina: Sorry for what, Chaeng?

**That suddenly made Chaeng question everything. What is she sorry for? Was it because Rosie used to exist in her life? Or is it because of dragging Mina to this situation that occurred because of her past?**

Chaeng: Oh... that.

**She cleared her throat. Why am I so nervous? I have nothing to fear, right?**

Chaeng: Sorry for what had happened. You know, this. This dragging you into this situation. And these things won’t happen if only I’m responsible for my actions.

Mina: Isn’t it better to say that sorry to Rose instead of saying it to me? You did something to her, which made her so mad. I might be as furious as she is if I’m in her position.

**Chaeng gazed at Mina again, who’s still staring at her plate and not picking up her chopsticks.**

Chaeng: I already did. She’s still mad. But she feels better now ‘cause she already got what she wants. And that’s seeing you walk away and leave me home all alone.

**Then she saw Mina nodded and blinked. Maybe trying to gauge the situation.**

Mina: You seemed like you love playing around, Chaeng?


**She finally turned her head towards Chaeng, who’s gazing at her.**

Mina: Are you just playing around? Am I just like them whom you just want to get and then leave when you’re done?

**Mina’s voice was cracking. But Chaeng didn’t notice it. She’s more focused on Mina’s question. So this is it? This is what she’s thinking? That I’m just playing around? She thought.**

Chaeng: No! Mina, no!

**She could feel her voice was betraying her. It was louder this time.**

Chaeng: It wasn’t like that.

**She paused.**

**She knows how easy go lucky she is. It’s what everybody thinks about her. But when Mina came, everything changed. She suddenly knew what she wants. Like it’s not just about impulsiveness.**

Chaeng: I never thought about you like that. It wasn’t just for fun. Yeah! I know. I might have played around before, but... but you changed everything.

**Chaeng leaned on her seat and stared at her plate again.**

Chaeng: I suddenly knew what I want. I wouldn’t be here if this is still a game for me. I wouldn’t be here.

**Mina wants to cry. Her tears were already welling in her eyes.**

**Why is it so difficult to get mad at you? And why am I still believing in every word you say? Mina thought.**

Chaeng: I love you, and I never felt this thing before... with anyone.

*****


JYP: Where is Chaeyoung?

**He asked calmly.**

**Everyone sitting in the meeting room isn’t brave enough to meet their boss’s eyes.**

JYP: I’m asking you guys! Where is Chaeyoung?

Jeong: She’s...

**She cleared her throat before she answered again.**

Jeong: She flew to Japan early this morning to follow Mina.

JYP: Japan?

**He’s still as calm as before.**

JYP: Why would Chaeyoung follow Mina to Japan without informing anyone? Not even one of your managers?

**No one answered again. Jeong doesn’t know if she should tell him about the two or what, though she knows JYP would understand.**

JYP: And why is everyone not answering my questions?

**He leaned forward, wanting to meet everyone’s eyes, but everyone bowed their head even more.**

JYP: So this is what you are now, guys? Covering each other even on me?

Jihyo: Hmm... we... we just think it’s not our story to tell.

**Her eyes were still on the table, staring at nothing.**

JYP: Do you think I don’t know about them?


**That question abruptly made everyone look up and meet JYP’s eyes.**

JYP: We see everything here. My question isn’t about Chaeyoung flying, but it’s more for you guys. Why didn’t anyone stop Chaeyoung? You all know you have engagements to fulfill, why didn’t you stop her?

**Jeongyeon stood up and bowed as low as she could.**

Jeong: I’m sorry, sir! I was the one who drove her to the airport. I know this would happen, yet I still drove her there.

**Then everyone bowed their heads again. Not to hide their faces, but to apologize for what had happened earlier.**

**JYP smirked, which no one saw because they’re all nervous about what their boss would do to them.**

JYP: Will you also drive me to the airport if it was me who’s running away?

**Jeong raised her head and stared at JYP, bewildered by his question.**

JYP: I’m asking you. Will you drive me too if I need to run away?

**Jeong stood up straight and nodded.**

Jeong: Yes, sir.

**She answered.**

**JYP shrugged and smiled.**

JYP: I would love to have a friend like you. Someone who knows when to break the rules.

Jihyo: Aren’t you... you know, mad?

JYP: Why would I? Oh ‘cause Chaeyoung ditched everyone? Well...

**He leaned his back on his seat.**

JYP: Well, on that part, I’m a bit upset. But to the part that she ran away because she followed her heart, I’m not. I might do the same. Wouldn’t you guys?

**Jeong smirked, proud of what she did.**

JYP: But I still need to give Chaeyoung a sanction for what she did. Anyway, sit down Jeong, and stop smiling. I have something for you, too, since you accompanied her.

**Jeong’s eyes widened, and Jihyo pulled her down to take her seat.**

*****


**Chaeng almost jumps at the sound of her phone in her pocket.**

**Shit! Who was it?**

**She pulled her phone and was shocked to see her boss’s name on the screen.**

Mina: Who is it?

**She asked firmly.**

**Chaeng turned to Mina and showed her phone’s screen.**

**Mina squinted at her.**

Mina: I knew it. You came here without telling anyone. Geez, Chaeng! Didn’t you even think about what will happen?

Chaeng: I did. I just don’t care. All I care about is to talk to you ‘cause you’re not picking up the phone.

**Mina shook her head and smiled sarcastically.**


Mina: Now, how would you answer that?

**Chaeng swallowed hard.**

Chaeng: I don’t know. Should I?

Mina: Answer it.

**Chaeng nodded, then punched the answer button nervously.**

Chaeng: Hello?

JYP: Where are you Chaeyoung? Did you and Mina finally meet?

**Chaeng straightened up before she answered.**

Chaeng: Yes, sir. Uhm... I’m at her house right now.

JYP: Good! So when do you plan to come back? Is Mina coming back with you?

**Chaeng turned to Mina as if Mina was hearing what they’re talking about.**

Chaeng: Uhm... I’m not sure yet, sir. I’ll—I’ll ask her about that.

JYP: I’ll only forgive you if you’ll bring her back here. But if not... I have something for you when you come back, so you won’t ditch us anymore.

**Shit! What is it? She wants to ask.**

Chaeng: I’ll—I’ll try to convince her and her parents, sir.

JYP: You should, and I’ll count on you!

**Then he hung up.**

Mina: Done?

Chaeng: Hmm... yeah!

Mina: What did he say? Is he mad?

Chaeng: I don’t think so. He’s calm, as always. He just said he has something for me when I come back. But he will let this pass if you’ll come back with me.

**Mina flopped her back on her seat.**

Mina: You’re not even sure if I had forgiven you, Chaeng. Now, this.

Chaeng: I’m not forcing you to come back with me.

**But those words that Mina said kind of made her sad. And she didn’t mean what she said. Of course, she wants Mia to come back with her. But what choice does she have? If Mina’s not yet ready, she doesn’t want to force her.**

Mina: Of course, I won’t let anything happen to you. You think I could afford to see you being punished because I will not fly back with you?

**Wait! Did Chaeyoung hear it right? Did Mina just say she’ll fly back with her? That surprised her more than JYP’s call.**

Chaeng: So... does that mean?

Mina: Let’s convince my parents first. If they’ll say yes, I’ll fly back with you. But if not, then we don’t have a choice.

**Chaeng smiled and nodded. It’s better than hearing Mina say she won’t come with her.**

Mina: But don’t think I’ve already forgiven you. Don’t give me that smile!

**Chaeng pressed her lips, still smiling inside.**


***TO BE CONTINUED***


Episode 53    Episode 55


No comments:

Post a Comment